Stanley, New Mexico 87056
980 acres overlooking and adjacent to the historic San Cristobal Ranch, in southern Santa Fe County near Stanley, New Mexico. 35 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza, Enjoying expansive views of the Monzano, Sandia, Jemez, Ortiz and Sangre de Cristo mountain ranges.
The property has been use for cattle grazing for the past several years. Water is furnished by three wells with two large holding tanks providing an ample supply for livestock and home.
The ranch has a custom adobe home with guest house. The home is 10,000 square ft under roof, six thousand living. The house includes many custom feature. Three large suites, 4 baths and 2 half baths, large living area, formal dining, 6 fireplaces, Office, exercise room, portals and 3 car garage, built in 2005. Won the Parade of Homes. The home offers unparalleled gated privacy and will become your own personal sanctuary
Additional investment opportunities are available, in that the property has been legally subdivided into 24 lots with developed roads, electricity (buried lines), wells, transformers, telephone lines and community water. Lots can be sold at any time in the future.
$ 3 Million – FIRM
- Approx. 10,000 square feet under roof: approx. 6012 sq. ft. living plus outdoor 3,139 sq. ft. wrap-around portal, guest house, 81.6 acres
- Dividable land parcel includes a second building site with developed utilities (water, electric, phone lines)
- 3 bedroom suites, each with a full bath and kiva fireplace / 4 full + 2 ¼ bathrooms / 3 car garage
- gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, richly stained cabinets, pewter inlaid design above Wolfe Range and Subzero refrigerator
- large master suite features a kiva fireplace, his and hers separate baths with a Jacuzzi tub and closets and access to a private sitting room and exercise room
- master sitting room and office
- 6 fireplaces / covered back portal fireplace, two cascading fountains
- built in 2005
- Heating: Radiant heat (2 buried 1,000 gallon propane tanks)
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Water: Shared well
- Security: Gated and alarm system
- Fire sprinklers